Wrist Presenter for iOS would not be possible without the following projects:
- MDMGiftAppActivity - A UIActivity subclass that provides a "Gift App" action to a UIActivityViewController.
- SDScreenshotCapture - SDScreenshotCapture is a class which can be used to capture a screenshot of the app window which excludes the iOS status bar.
- UIImage+PDF - Simple UIImage PDF renderer category for iOS scalable assets.
- MHWDirectoryWatcher - A lightweight class for monitoring a directory for changes on iOS.
- SAMRateLimit - Simple utility for only executing code every so often.
- DZNEmptyDataSet - A drop-in UITableView/UICollectionView superclass category for showing empty datasets whenever the view has no content to display.
Wrist Presenter for Android would not be possible without the following projects:
- Butter Knife - View "injection" library
- Android Volley mirror - Mirror of Android Volley repository with Gradle and Maven support
- GSON - A Java library to convert JSON to Java objects and vice-versa